Recycled Moss Green Glass Lantern
UK Delivery Only ~ Postage & Packaging 2nd Class £2.00
Moss Green Recycled Glass Lantern £3.00
About this sweet little recycled moss green glass lantern can be used either freestanding – just put a tea light candle inside the lantern and carefully light it or you can hang the lantern up using the hooks provided. (AW SKU = BOLUZ-11)
Uses 1) When making an offering to the Green Man of the forest, as part of your ritual put a green or white tealight candle in this moss green coloured glass lantern, light the said candle with care and invoke the blessings of the Green Man by saying ~
Oh Green Man Man oh Green
even though your face
I have not yet seen
hear me now in this place
turn into truth my dreams
And so that I may see your face
when the clock strikes midnight
and the moon shines bright
visit me in a night time dream
so I know you came to this place
for indeed you showed me your face
oh Green Man Man oh Green
Witches Green Man Ryhme by While I Breathe I hOpe ~ ©opyright
You can use this poem but please be kind
and link back to the source of this poem, which is this page
or @ the very least credit it to Dum Spiro Spero wOrld
2) Use this green glass lantern with a green or white tealight candle gently burning inside, when focusing on protecting any particular green environmental place from being buldozed by builders and developers … focus for a minute or two on the candle flame inside of the moss green colored glass lantern, then close your eyes and visualize that very space which has a special place in your heart and send feelings of love to that green and pleasant land …
3) Green can symbolize feelings of jealousy and while no one likes to admit they’ve been feeling a little envoius of someone lately, if you have indeed been suffering with a case of the green eyed monster, brush that little green devil off your shoulders … Fix your eyes on the gentle candle flame buring inside this green recycled glass lantern and imagine that you are with the person you’ve been feeling envious of, see yourself with that person in a lovely public park and that you are sat on the grass with this person and you are both laughing and happy …. that fu’gly lil’ green devil is no more … x
1) Place the recycled glass lantern where it wont get knocked or fall on the floor.
2) Be careful when you light a tealight candle, use an extra long match or a suitable lighter so you don’t burn yourself.
3) When using this lantern freestanding, place the glass lantern, when it has a lit tealight candle inside it, on a hard surface that wont get damaged, such as a shelf, table or of course your altar.
4) When hanging up this glass lantern, carefully hang it somewhere stable with the hooks provided.
5) Never leave the candle in the lantern to burn unattended and always let it burn somewhere that is well ventilated and make sure the candle is no longer burning before leaving it unattended.
6) Make sure the candle in the lantern will not come in to contact with anything that could catch fire, including curtains that may be blown by the wind and other flammable objects.
7) Dum Spiro Spero (Dot World) is not liable for any fire, accident or injury as a result of purchasing this glass lantern.
8) Your recycled glass lantern should arrive within 7 days of purchase.
- Angel Cards Swap
- Audio Non Fiction
- Belief Systems
- Books & Ebooks & Ezines
- Candle Holders
- Card Readings
- Cards For Sale
- Charity Shops / Thrift Stores
- Crystal Ball Readings
- Fair Trade
- Live Skype Call Readings
- Miscellaneous / Other
- Other Readings
- PDF's Other
- Pendulum Readings
- Tips Jar
|Country Name||United Kingdom|
|Domestic Post & Packaging||2.00|
|International Post & Packaging||0.00|
- Your basket is empty.