Seller Tips & Tricks
Here are a few ways to make your listing/s stand out on this website!
First of all we recommend that you use the Firefox browser when logging in to the seller dashboard as the Dum Spiro Spero software works best with this browser.
Please note that if you’re going to include either a YouTube demonstration / promotion video or YouTube demonstration / promotion audio for the mp3 digital download you are selling on this website – and of course @ the least an image – the information given below is part of the Dum Spiro Spero terms & conditions for sellers using this site as a platform to host product items on.
1) There are over 100 different services and or product item categories, so you’re spoiled for choice! Don’t worry if you can’t see a category pertaining to your service or product, it’s highly likely that it’s included – somewhere – but if a specific category isn’t there and you feel it should be, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to add it. Please note that categories only show on the front-end product item pages of this site, when there’s @ least one service or product item listed in a category.
2) i – Add a quick YouTube video no more than 3 minutes showing an example of your service/s, or product/s, the video must be your own / made by yourself – unless you have permission to use a video by the original maker (If you want to include music with your demo / promo video please use only music that has been created by yourself or music that you have permission to use by the original artist or under a creative commons license). If the video demo / promo is your own, be sure to include a link to your Dum Spiro Spero store / listing in the YouTube description field!
ii – If you’re selling an mp4 video download on this website, the full version you sell must be your own / made by yourself – and if you decide to include music with your sell-able digital mp4 video download please use only music that has been created by yourself or music that you have permission to use under a creative commons license).
3) i – Add a short YouTube audio demo / promo for the mp3 download you are selling -which is no more than 1 minute previewing your downloadable audio product/s. The mp3 must be your own / made by yourself – unless you have permission to use an audio file / track by the original maker (If you decide to include music with your demo / promo YouTube audio, please use only music that has been created by yourself or music that you have permission to use under a creative commons license). If the video audio demo / promo is your own, please remember to include a link to your Dum Spiro Spero store / listing in the YouTube description field!
ii – Obviously the actual full mp3 downloadable version that you sell on this website must be your own / made by yourself – and if you decide to include music with your sell-able digital mp3 download please use only music that has been created by yourself or music that you have permission to use under a creative commons license).
4) Make the product image/s for the listing enticing and colourful (only photos, pictures and images that you own – have been created or taken by you are permitted. Unless you have permission from the original owner to use the photo, picture or image or alternatively images which aren’t your own can be used if you have permission under a creative commons license).
5) Use lots of keywords for your product description.
6) Make your description alluringly, exquisitely, tantalising by using lots of adjectives!
Sellers Help appears as green text towards the bottom of each of these following linked to examples. If you have any further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7) If you’d like your demo / promo video to appear instead of your product item on it’s listing page http://dumspirospero.world/downloads/happy-halloween-video-download/
8) How to insert a YouTube url link on your product item listing page, so your demo / promo video appears as a popout when the link is clicked http://dumspirospero.world/downloads/the-alphabet-dice-code-part-1/
9) How to use SoundCloud for your demo / promo samples on your product item listing page http://dumspirospero.world/downloads/the-alphabet-dice-code-part-2-mp3/
10) Photo sizes http://dumspirospero.world/downloads/astrology-kit/
11) To use the lightbox (photo pop out) http://dumspirospero.world/downloads/astrology-kit/
12) How to resize and crop image to 250px by 250px (minimum 200px by 200px) using PicMonkey http://dumspirospero.world/downloads/hazelnut-scented-candle/
13) How to use circle, star and other eye catching shape cut outs for your featured image product item photo/s using PicMonkey http://dumspirospero.world/downloads/crystal-ball-video-reading/
14) How to insert a gif and use with the lightbox so it appears on the front end for your featured product item image – as well as appearing in the lightbox on your products own listing page http://dumspirospero.world/downloads/patchouli-incense-cones/
15) Your store / shop banner dimensions http://dumspirospero.world/downloads/the-alphabet-dice-code-part-1/
16) How to add your store / shop banner to your unique store / shop page on Dum Spiro Spero http://dumspirospero.world/downloads/the-alphabet-dice-code-part-1/
17) How to view your customers shipping address – as long as you’ve enabled shipping on the item listing – you can find the customers shipping address on your seller dashboard, by going to orders and then click view for the specific order in question, the shipping address will show in the table on that page. Please not that this will only work if you have enabled shipping for the item when you listed it and the customer filled out their shipping address at checkout.
Vernon Law Some people are so busy learning the tricks of the trade that they never learn the trade